Institutional piano rebuilds -
Music colleges, universities, recording studios, schools and music venues
These are some of the clients that are eligible to join our discount scheme.
Proper piano care and maintenance is a huge problem throughout the education system and entertainment business; the problem is not just to find skilled technicians to undertake the work properly but also to find a service which is priced fairly and give final results that are set at the highest standard.
This scheme is geared exclusively towards institutions and music venues; we provide a package that covers materials, labour and transportation costs at a 15% discount; all the work is carried out by our own highly skilled and experienced technicians that have gained over 25 years experience each -none of our work is outsourced (except casework re-polishing to our trusted craftsmen).
we have a huge understanding of institutional work and the rigours that pianos go through in these environments so we provide three option levels which can be tailored - or mix-and-matched to each piano's individual requirement:
- Top two sections of piano (high tenor and treble) re-stringing - this is the most vulnerable area for string breakages
- New hammers and shank assembly fitted
- Keyboard re-bushing
- Damper sockets re-felted and split wedge damper felts replaced where necessary
- Action regulation, voicing and tuning of piano
- Overhaul of pedal mechanism and lyre
- Transportation of piano
Option 2. (All of the above with the addition of):
- Fitting of new action
- Full re-stringing (inc. new bass strings and wrest pins)
- New set of damper felts
- Full rebuild including casework re-polish and plate (iron frame) re-gilding